The Wine Club
Greg O'Flynn has been tasting, buying and selling California wines for over 40 years! Throughout that time, he has cultivated relationships with small and large producers who provide him with some of the most exclusive wines in the state. He continues to discover the best and brightest rising stars. As a member of our club, you will benefit from Greg's connections and experience, receiving some of California's most exciting and hard to find wines at a great value! The wines come from an array of regions and wineries, making each bottle its own adventure. Whether for yourself or as a gift, a CWM Wine Club membership is perfect for connoisseurs and novices alike.
Club members receive quarterly shipments of six hand-selected wines, five bottles of red and one bottle of white. Each shipment is approximately $200 plus delivery costs and tax.
Plus, all of our wine tasting events are free to you and a guest!
Sign up today and one of our staff will get back to you to complete the order.
- Six hand-picked new releases delivered to your door each quarter.
- Detailed tasting notes, winery profile, and information and anecdotes about the wines.
- A 10% discount on six bottles of re-ordered wine and a 15% discount on a case.
- All CWM tasting events are free for you and a guest.
- An opportunity to expand your knowledge of California's myriad growing regions and boutique wineries.
- Discover wines that are not on your radar….but should be!
CURRENT QUARTER WINES
- Le P'tit Paysan 2014 Viognier, Arroyo Seco, Central Coast
- WesMar 2013 Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- Domaine Laurent Habrard 2014 Crozes Hermitag, Rhone Valley, France
- Eric Kent 2013 Syarh 'Kalen's Big Boy Blend', Sonoma County
- Woodinville 2012/2013 'Double Vision' (50% Cabernet, 50% Syrah) Columbia Valley, Washington
- Sutro 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon 'Warnecke Ranch', Alexander Valley, Sonoma County
Click here to learn more about our Current Quarter Wines.