The Wine Club
Greg O'Flynn has been tasting, buying and selling California wines for over 40 years! Throughout that time, he has cultivated relationships with small and large producers who provide him with some of the most exclusive wines in the state. He continues to discover the best and brightest rising stars. As a member of our club, you will benefit from Greg's connections and experience, receiving some of California's most exciting and hard to find wines at a great value! The wines come from an array of regions and wineries, making each bottle its own adventure. Whether for yourself or as a gift, a CWM Wine Club membership is perfect for connoisseurs and novices alike.
Club members receive quarterly shipments of six hand-selected wines, five bottles of red and one bottle of white. Each shipment is approximately $200 plus delivery costs and tax.
Plus, all of our wine tasting events are free to you and a guest!
Sign up today and one of our staff will get back to you to complete the order.
- Six hand-picked new releases every quarter
- Detailed tasting notes, winery profile, and information and anecdotes about the wines.
- A 15% discount on any wines in the store
- All CWM tasting events are free for you and a guest.
- An opportunity to expand your knowledge of California's myriad growing regions and boutique wineries.
- Discover wines that are not on your radar….but should be!
CURRENT QUARTER WINES
- Shane 2017 'Ma Fille' Rose of Pinot Noir, Sonoma County
- B. Kosuge 2014 Pinot Noir 'The Shop', Carneros District
- Bodegas Juan Gil 2015 Monastrell, Jumilla, Spain
- Y. Rousseau 2014 Tannat, Alder Springs Vineyard, Mendocino County
- Strala 2015 Proprietary Red, Napa Valley (40% Merlot, 30% Zinfandel, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petite Sirah, 5% Malbec)
- Terra Gratia 2014 Red Wine, Napa Valley (37% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc, 9% Petite Verdot)
Click here to learn more about our Current Quarter Wines.