The majority of the wines on our menu are from California, however we typically have a good selection of international wines as well. Prices range from $3.50/half glass to $25+/glass. In addition to our regular menu, we have a "Last Call" list that contains 10-15 wines of which we have a limited amount open for tasting.
Our wine menu changes daily. We do our best to keep the website updated to reflect the current wine list.
We only opened one bottle of each of the wines on this “last call” page…
…get ‘em before they’re gone!
Tasting Flight of CWM wine club wines
These are some of our favorites wines!
6 - 1 oz pours $25:
- Bonny Doon 2014 Albarino 'Kristy Vineyard' Monterey County
- Black Kite 2011 Pinot Noir 'Kite's Rest' Anderson Valley, Mendocino County
- Clefs des Murailles 2012 Vacqueyras - Rhone Valley, France
- Bokisch 2012 Tempranillo 'Liberty Oaks & Las Cerezas Vineyards' Lodi
- Vaughn Duffy 2012 Syrah - Sonoma County
- Rocca Family 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon 'Grigsby Vineyard' Yountville, Napa Valley