The majority of the wines on our menu are from California, however we typically have a good selection of international wines as well. Prices range from $4.50/half glass to $25+/glass. In addition to our regular menu, we have a "Last Call" list that contains 10-15 wines of which we have a limited amount open for tasting.
Our wine menu changes daily. We do our best to keep the website updated to reflect the current wine list.
We only opened one bottle of each of the wines on this “last call” page…
…get ‘em before they’re gone!
Tasting Flight of CWM wine club wines
These are some of our favorites wines!
6 - 1 oz pours $37.50:
- Chateau Saint-Nabor 2015 Cotes du Rhone Blanc, France
- Karah Estate 2011 Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- Eric Kent 2014 Pinot Noir, Stiling Vineyard, Russian River Valley
- T-Vine 2015 'Hallowed Ground' (Zinfandel Blend) California
- Muscardini 2012 'Tesoro' (Super-Tuscan Style) Sonoma Valley
- Carte Blanche 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley